Friday 15 February 2013

Blooming Good Edmundos


Hi Folks,

Just in the middle my weekly rummage through the humidor (indulging in my tobacco sniffing fetish) and have come across some amazing looking Montecristo Edmundos.


There are a couple of boxes in dated 2011 factory code TAU NOV 11. Nice oily wrappers already showing signs of bloom/plume (see above). The aroma is slightly tannic. In my opinion although ready to smoke now these boxes are perfect for setting aside and ageing in your humidor.

 
And stashed in the back a box of from 2009. The Edmundo being a popular cigar in our store it is surprising enough to come across boxes with any age. Factory code MUA MAR 09. The aroma is wheaty and the wrappers are smooth with a silky sheen with a slight dusting of bloom/plume. 

Going for a smoke tonight, I've worked hard this week (seriously!) I think I deserve one of these.

Happy Smokin'

Paul "Your friendly neighbourhood cigar pusher" Murphy



No comments:

Post a Comment